Product update: MCB option: 2 poles 25A is currently out of stock. New supply is expected to arrive on 3/8/2017. We accept pre-order. Orders will be processed on a first in first shipped basis.
These circuit breakers could be used in the home brewing and other application. They are to be mounted inside the control box on a DIN rail. They provide extra safety protection for the control box. They are designed for North American power system. They are UL 1077 approved. This is the standard for the supplementary power protection. As a safety device for high power application, it is highly recommended to use a UL listed device instead of the ones that have no certification. Safety testing performed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is the most respected in the world.
Different format are offered. One pole 5A, 10A, 16A and 20A; two pole 20A, 25A, 32A, 50A and 63A. The one pole breaker is for 120V AC line protection. The two pole breaker are for 240V AC power system.
For information about how to select the correct circuit breakers and the difference between Auber's standard and economical circuit breakers, please check here
· USA standard UL 1077 approved
· Standard 35 mm DIN rail mounting
· Standard ratings of 5 kA at 480Y/277 Vac
· Suitable for supplementary protection
· Thermal-magnetic over current protection
· B curves protection for option: 1 pole 5A, 20A, 2 pole 25A
· C curves protection for option: 1 pole 10A, 16A, 2 pole 20A, 32A, 50A, 63A
· Trip-free design, breaker cannot be defeated by holding the handle in the ON position
· Captive screws cannot be lost
· Field installable shunt trip and auxiliary switch subsequent mounting
· 18 mm width (per pole)
· Contact position indicator (red/green)
· Possibility for locking the toggle in ON or OFF position
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 03 April, 2014.