The SWM-DR-C High Amperage Main Switch/Breaker provides an economical solution to main power switching on control boxes/panels. This product consists of a DIN rail circuit breaker and a customized panel-mount bracket. It not only allows the user to switch on/off the power, but also provides protections on overload or short-circuit.
· Reliable high current handling.
· Build-in “arc chute” feature in the circuit breaker make it suitable for switching inductive loads.
· Mechanical switching construction provide reliable power cut-off.
· Protections on both circuit-overload and short -circuit.
· Easy to reset if circuit breaker is triggered.
· Low profile frame and easy to mount.
· Low cost compared to traditional main power switches.
We offer both one-pole (10A, 16 A and 20 A) and two-pole (25 A, 32 A, 50 A, and 60A) options.
For information about how to select the correct circuit breakers and the difference between Auber's standard and economical circuit breakers, please check here
Application Example (Picture from Google):
1 x ON, 1 x OFF labels are also included:
European Standard CE approval
Suitable for supplementary protection
C curves protection (B curve for 2 poles 50A option only)
Standard ratings of 4.5 kA at 230/400 Vac (5 kA for 2 poles 50A option only)
Mounting cutout dimension:
1-pole: 22.7 x 50 mm (0.895 x 1.97"), ±0.05 mm
2-pole: 40 x 50 mm (1.58 x 1.97"), ±0.05 mm
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 24 March, 2016.