Overstock sale! While supplies last!
This project box can be used for mounting 1/16 DIN sized or 1/32 DIN sized controller or timer. It is made of 13 gauge aluminum sheet metal for strong mechanical protection with good heat dissapation. The front panel is made from 13 gauge aluminum plate for easy machining. The box has black anodized finished. It comes with four rubber feet at the bottom. Outer dimensions (W x H x L) are: 185 mm x 65 mm x 160 mm (7.3'' x 2.5'' x 6.3'').
1. Top and bottom made from 9 gauge (3.0 mm) aluminum sheet finished in anodized charcoal black.
2. Front and back panel made from 13 gauge (1.8 mm) aluminum for easy machining.
3. Top shell can be easily removed to access components.
4. Symmetrical design, easy to assemble.
5. Four rubber feet are mounted on the bottom shell.
Width: 185 mm (7.3 in.)
Height: 65 mm (2.5 in.)
Depth: 160 mm (6.3 in.)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 160 mm x 185 mm (2.5'' x 6.3'' x 7.3'')
Thickness: 9 gauge
A PBox16-C and the disassembed parts.
The PBox16-C with its top cover and from panel removed. The clamshell style and symmetric design allows easy access to the componnets inside.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 09 July, 2015.