Product update: 2 pole 25A option is currently out of stock. Please check SWM-DR-C instead.
The SWM-DR High Amperage Main Switch/Breaker provides an economical solution to main power switching on control boxes/panels. This product consists of a DIN rail circuit breaker and a customized panel-mount bracket. It not only allows the user to switch on/off the power, but also provides protections on overload or short-circuit.
· Reliable high current handling.
· Build-in “arc chute” feature in the circuit breaker make it suitable for switching inductive loads.
· Mechanical switching construction provide reliable power cut-off.
· Protections on both circuit-overload and short -circuit.
· Easy to reset if circuit breaker is triggered.
· Low profile frame and easy to mount.
· Low cost compared to traditional main power switches.
Different options are offered: One pole 5A, 10A, 16A and 20A; two pole 20A, 25A, 32A, 50A and 63A.
For information about how to select the correct circuit breakers and the difference between Auber's standard and economical circuit breakers, please check here
Application Example (Picture from Google):
1 x ON, 1 x OFF labels are also included:
· UL1077 listed
· Standard ratings of 5 kA at 480Y/277 Vac
· Suitable for supplementary protection
· Thermal-magnetic over current protection
· B curves protection for option: 1 pole 5A, 20A, 2 pole 25A
· C curves protection for option: 1 pole 10A, 16A, 2 pole 20A, 32A, 50A, 63A
· Contact position indicator (red/green)
· Mounting cutout dimension:
1-pole: 21.8 x 50 mm (0.85 x 1.97), ±0.05 mm
2-pole: 40 x 49 mm (1.58 x 1.97"), ±0.05 mm
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 March, 2016.